The proper control and management of stormwater pollution is an important factor and concern nationwide and worldwide. ECI has extensive experience with preparing stormwater runoff studies and application materials for NPDES permits. We work with out clients to meet their needs and objectives and provide them with proper and acceptable solutions. Our approach includes the involvement of all stakeholders, adding public involvement to make sure that the goals are met. We also have established strong relationships with the regulatory agencies that we work with, which has served as an asset to our clients worldwide.
Our stormwater management services include:
- NPDES projects.
- MS4 projects.
- SW Pollution Prevention Plan Development (SW3P).
- NPDES permits and management.
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination.
- Dry weather/wet weather screening.
- Modeling studies: Hydrology and Hydraulics.
- Biological impact assessments.
- Best Management Practices (BMP).
- GIS Mapping and integrated databases.
- Stakeholder participation and public education and community participation.